1. Coordinating assigned activities to ensure cooperation between department
employees for optimal efficiency.
2. Assisting the purchasing agent tp prepare documents for presentation to the
3. Procuring various goods and services consistent with established procedures
and practices assigned by the purchasing department.
4. Processing bid sureties and maintaining accurate records to assure accounting
compliance within established guidelines.
5. Ensuring that procurement documents are maintained in a systematic
6. Overseeing and supervising general office operations.
7. Assist the purchasing agent with recommendations for the employment and
assignment of purchasing assistants
Note: Candidate should have 15 years experience in Automobile parts.